Blackbird is a system designed to retrieve and analyze data from public repositories, generally those used in FLOSS (Free/Libre/Open Source Software) communities.
With this system you can automate most of your analysis tasks. Supports most of the common types of repositories and provides a framework to create plug-ins of your favorite tools in an easy way. Its main features are:
- Automates retrieval and analysis tasks
- Supports several types of repositories
- Source Code Management Systems (SCM): CVS, Subversion, Git
- Mailing Lists (MLS): MBox
- Bug/Issue tracking systems (TRK): SourceForge, Bugzilla
- Supported tools: CVSAnalY, MailingListStat, Bicho
- Extensible to third-party tools using plug-ins
- Makes backups of the results
This system is free software and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.