|Target version:||Bugs 1.2|
There are many things that can return "null", we have to try not to stop the client with thous errors and try to catch where the code broke. If we made a good control, we can see bugs more easily.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
updated with 2 new null catchs:
- In the home, when the code try to know the user.
- And when you call for a list of your friends in the friendList.java.
Added a null control to the class LibreGeoSocial, in the last lines of the function:
public GeoNode updateNode (GeoNode node)
That was making some bugs about the alarm system (bug #4209)
added a new one in the line number 63 in the file trunk/src/com/LibreGeoSocial/App/AlarmManager/NodeAlarm.java
if there are errors taking the nodes, if you can't updated it.
- Target version changed from Layer System to 1.1 alpha
this will be finished to 1.1 alpha
- Target version changed from 1.1 alpha to Bugs 1.2
Also available in: Atom